Hello phenomenal followers!
I am hosting my first ever giveaway, in honor of the first issue of the magazine (to be published in April)! It’s a huge deal, and as a thank you for all of the love and support I get from my followers, I’m going to be giving away a $100 gift card to the NIKE store.
- Following is optional, but don’t follow me just because I am having a giveaway. Follow me because you want to be healthy and happy!
- I will be using a random number generator to pick a winner.
- Likes & reblogs count, but you can only reblog 5 times.
- If you win and do not respond to my my message within 48 hours, I will pick a different winner. Keep your ask box open!
- The prize will be shipped to your house through the online NIKE store. I will ship the card for US residents only.
- If you are from another country, I will send it by e-mail (also through NIKE store).
This will run until May 1st, 2013! Good luck! <3
A few more days, people!
A few people have asked for this photo so here it is, same weight this was about 57kg, before and after toning, I did not have a naturally toned stomach after I lost weight :)
(oh and i’m sorry about the mess, I’m hopeless)
It really is this simple…. but nobody said it’s easy. Planning is your best friend in health and in business. Schedule, schedule, schedule!
- Sleep is so important. Studies have shown that if you are sleep deprived your hormones tend to be off. Have you ever noticed when you’re tired, you’re more likely to look for comfort through food? That’s not and accident! Additionally, when you’re tired you are less likely to be motivated to prepare your meals ahead of time or exercise. Sleeplessness can be quite counterproductive. Try to go to bed at the same time each night, power down the electronics at least one hour before bed time, dim the lights, ditch caffeine by 3:00, and try to rise at the same time each day.
- Eat clean: you know the drill! Shop the perimeter of the store, try to buy organic when you can, keep your foods simple, look for items that don’t need an ingredients list, eat lean proteins, whole grains (if you do grains), and keep your diet heavy on the veggies.
- Water: drink half your body weight in ounces - add more for hot weather or sweaty activities.
- Exercise: some is always better than none. Try for at least three days per week, but preferably five days.
- REPEAT! Consistency is key!
A healthy lifestyle is merely a series of habits. Over time they become as natural as brushing your teeth - you feel GROSS if you don’t do it! Keep yourself organized so you don’t feel stressed out about adding these activities to your schedule. Use a planner or your cell phone to help you keep a To-Do List. Make out your list either the night before or first thing in the morning and include at least two items that will help you with your health and fitness, the items that you MUST do or there will be dire consequences, and two items that will propel you ahead in either your work or your schooling.
Really it comes down to the good old Nike philosophy: JUST DO IT!
I went to the beach the other day, for the first time since I was a child, I didnt wear shorts or anything to cover up, this is a massive deal for me, I hate my body even without the scars, I believe I am fat and disgusting but, I pushed through the major anxiety, shaking and almost crying and made it to the water. Its a big deal, I did it.
This took a whole fucking lot of courage to post..
I think you are fucking beautiful. And im super proud of you for still being on this earth still. And for being able to work up the courage to go to the beach and take this picture with out covering up. Love, I don’t know you but I think your beautiful and I think you have so much worth. From one human to another thats struggling thank you and I love you. You give me hope. You give me courage. I’m not much and im not all that together either but please know whatever your going through, your not alone. Seriously you are so beautiful. Thank you.
She’s so pretty and her bathing suit is adorable asdfghjkl
I love you so much. Very few things legitimately inspire me, and this did. You are beautiful, scars and all. and your body is just the perfect size. I wish I could have your confidence. congratulations on your newfound courage!
I am so fucking proud of you. I can hardly go to the store and look at bathing suits, no less walk around in one without covering up. Because I feel the same way. Even without my scars, I’d still feel the same. And I am so proud, and so happy, and so fucking inspired by you. You are beautiful, and brave, and lovely, and wonderful. And I cannot get enough of this photo.
This photo means a lot to me. You mean a lot to me. Stay strong, I love you.
Oh my, don’t go into the sea water, those cuts will burn like hell
Fucking television and magazines!!! She’s so BEAUTIFUL!
I found this picture on my Facebook before I found it on tumblr. The difference is astounding and disgusting. Facebook people are so cruel, calling her fat, disgusting, that she should kill herself, that she shouldn’t go out in public… This is the place you can go to see how how beautiful you all are and see her for more than what she looks like and what her problems are, but as a human being. Thank you tumblr for being a place of kindness and compassion.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL OMG I JUST GOT THE CHILLS!
You’re so beautiful. Cuts and all. your face your hair your bathing suit is so cute and omg those curves. I love your body actually. You’re worth so much. <3
Absolutely beautiful. Nothing less.